Engineered for residential and light commercial applications, including local wells, that have high hardness water supplies (typically 75 -150 gpg). The HEDP offers consistent, softer water by using a two-tank system to prevent hard water slipping through the system. The first tank significantly reduces the water hardness and the second tank prevents slippage. The HEDP uses Upflow regeneration and Optimal precision brining to reduce annual salt and water usage/costs and is more cost effective than larger single tank systems.
89HEDP – (Dual Pass – For High Hardness)
- High flow rates for larger homes.
- Upflow Regeneration with Optimal Precision Brining.
- High-efficiency performance and lowest possible salt usage.
- Adapted Learning Technology - learns your water needs.
- Automatic System Flush refreshes system during periods of non use.
- Soft Water Recharge performs quick regeneration.
- Soft Water Brine Tank Refill conserves capacity and keeps brine tank clean.
- Time saving quick connect features on bypass, drain line and powercord.
- Seven Year Control Valve Warranty.
- Lifetime Warranty on Tanks.
Hear Why Customers Love Us...
Pam was very responsive and informative when I asked several technical questions about their RO system across 2-3 weeks. Based on her input and a competitive price, I chose that system. Derek came out for an evaluation of the specific requirements associated with an installation in our home and described exactly how it would be accomplished. A week later, he completed a clean, neat install and provided info relating to both maintenance of the system and to its dependency on other water processing units in the home. I came away with complete confidence I was dealing with experienced professionals and am very pleased with the results.