The Best Water Softeners in Bulverde!
At Central Texas Water Systems, we understand the importance of providing your Bulverde, TX home or office with the best water available. If you’ve been dealing with poor quality water and are ready for a change, give Central Texas Water Softeners a call! We use top-of-the-line, American-made products that are built to last. After a free water analysis, we will build a custom unit suitable for the needs of your Bulverde home or business. Our products and installations are offered at an affordable price. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and services and will never cut corners on the job. If you’ve been searching for a ‘water softener near me’, search no further – we’ve got you covered!
Benefits of a Bulverde Water Softener
Hard water: If you live in Central Texas, you have probably dealt with it before. In case you don’t know, hard water is the result of calcium and magnesium particles seeping their way into the water supply. This is particularly common in this part of the state because of all the limestone around us. These tiny particles can cause build-ups and clogs in your plumbing and appliances. Fixing these buildups can be bothersome and costly. Fortunately, If you live in an area that experiences hard water, you are not stuck with it. By having Central Texas Water Softeners install a water softener in Bulverde, TX, you can remove these particles from your water supply.
The Top Water Softener Company in Bulverde
At Central Texas Water Softeners, we have several different types of systems we can install, so you can get the perfect water softener in Bulverde, TX for the perfect price. Our team is passionate about serving the people of Bulverde with tasty particle-free water and would love to work on your home next. Additional areas we serve are:
Your search for a ‘water softener near me’ ends here! If you’re in the Bulverde area, contact us today to schedule your FREE water test.
Tired of water problems both from wells and the municipal providers, we promise to earn the title of Your Trusted Water Treatment Provider for Bulverde.
Well Water Testing and Treatment:
Residents of Bulverde and surrounding areas are aware of the inherent hardness in the local water. We have tested some wells that were over 100 grains of hardness (any over 3 is hard – over 10 is extremely hard). In addition to hardness, some wells have Iron, Manganese, Hydrogen Sulfide and most wells have some types of microbial life. This makes treating Bulverde wells challenging.
We have done the testing, research and engineering and are very happy to let our neighbors know that we have the best solutions for all Bulverde’ well water problems. These solutions are substantially less expensive than any of the “competition’s” prices, better products and longer warranty.
Municipal Water: Please read the attached Water Quality Report(s)
It begins with being transparent about what are the problems with our water. Once that problems are determined, then an engineered solution can be provided. We have this solution. This includes the best water softeners, catalytic carbon tanks and Reverse Osmosis for Bulverde Municipal waters.
Important Health Information:
Our drinking water contains low levels of arsenic. Arsenic is a mineral known to cause cancer in humans at high concentrations and is linked to other health effects such as skin damage and circulatory problems. Is any level of Arsenic in your drinking water acceptable?
Presence of Cryptosporidium and Giardia in our local drinking water. These are cysts and parasites that have mutated to become Chlorine resistant. Their current slippage rate is 5-10% in local testing. They love warm temperatures which makes our local water a great place to live.
Infants, some elderly, or immuno-compromised persons such as those undergoing chemotherapy for cancer; those who have undergone organ transplants; those who are undergoing treatment with steroids; and people with HIV/AIDS or other immune system disorders, can be particularly at risk from infections.
Other Contaminants that are present in our local water include:
- Microbial Contaminants, such as viruses and bacteria, which may come from sewage treatment plants, septic systems, agricultural livestock operations, and wildlife runoff into our water.
- Inorganic Contaminants, such as salts and metals, which can be naturally occurring or result from storm water runoff, industrial or domestic wastewater discharges, oil and gas production, mining, or farming.
- Pesticides and Herbicides, which may come from a variety of sources such as agriculture, urban storm water runoff, and residential uses.
- Organic Chemical Contaminants, including synthetic and volatile organic chemicals, which are by-products of industrial processes and petroleum
production, and can also come from gas stations, urban storm water runoff, and septic systems.
- Radioactive Contaminants, which can be naturally occurring or be the result of oil and gas production and mining activities.
- Chlorine and Chlorine/Ammonia Disinfection byproducts. With hotter temperatures and longer pipelines Chlorine is not lasting to disinfect water from the plant to home. Ammonia is being added, with this chemical mixture additional known carcinogens are in our water. These can be found by looking for Total Tri-Halomethane (TTHMS) and Halo Acetic Acids (HAAs) in water quality reports.
Some subdivisions have local water companies treating a large well. These companies use excess Chlorine as they are not cost effective to switch to Chlorine/Ammonia. This means that most water entering your house is like pool water or devoid of disinfection. Testing is the only way to know.
Bulverde Municipal Water needs a water softener, Catalytic Carbon and Reverse Osmosis for pure drinking/cooking water.
Please let us help you, get great water in your home or business.