The Best Water Softeners in Blanco!
Central Texas Water Softeners understands your water needs in Blanco and we can help you find the right solution to get your home or business clean, pure water. We offer the best water softeners and water treatment products in the area and are available to meet with you to discuss your Blanco water filtration needs. If you’re looking for a ‘water softener near me’, contact the experts at Central Texas Water Softeners. We take pride in saying that we supply the best water treatments in Blanco and the surrounding Hill Country area.
Benefits of a Blanco Water Softener
It’s no secret that if you live in Central Texas, chances are you have to deal with hard water. If you’re one of the thousands of individuals dealing with unfavorable water, we have good news! Installing a water softener in Blanco, TX is one of the most effective ways to deal with hard water. These pieces of equipment are filters that can be installed in your home and will remove 99% of the particles that cause hard water, along with lead, giardia, crypto, chlorine, and chloramine. Removing these particles from your water will result in appliances lasting longer and performing better and improved efficiency of your hot water and heating system. Additionally, those who suffer from eczema will be happy to know that soft water is great for all types of skin conditions, including dry skin.
The Top Water Softener Company in Blanco
If you are interested in a water softener in Blanco, TX for your home, contact Central Texas Water Systems! We’ll perform a FREE water test, provide you with detailed and accurate results, and provide you with cost-efficient, safe options. Our team is experienced and passionate about what they do and can get your installation done quickly and correctly. Additional areas we serve are:
Your search for a ‘water softener near me’ ends here! Contact us today to schedule your FREE water test.
Tired of water problems both from wells and the municipal providers, we promise to earn the title of Your Trusted Water Treatment Provider for Blanco.
Well Water Testing and Treatment:
Residents of Blanco and surrounding areas are aware of the inherent hardness in the local water. We have tested some wells that were over 157 grains of hardness (any over 3 is hard – over 10 is extremely hard). In addition to hardness, some wells have Iron, Manganese, Hydrogen Sulfide and most wells have some types of microbial life. This makes treating Blanco wells challenging.
We have done the testing, research and engineering and are very happy to let our neighbors know that we have the best solutions for all of Blanco’s well water problems. These solutions are substantially less expensive than any of the “competition’s” prices, better products and longer warranty.
It begins with being transparent about what are the problems with our water. Once that problems are determined, then an engineered solution can be provided. We have this solution. This includes the best water softeners, catalytic carbon tanks and Reverse Osmosis for Blanco Municipal water.
Blanco Water – Health Warning:
The City of Blanco has been issued numerous violation notices from TCEQ from 12/14/2016 – 2018 “We failed to adequately notify you, our drinking water consumers, about a violation of the drinking water regulation.”
Important Health Information:
Our drinking water contains low levels of arsenic. Arsenic is a mineral known to cause cancer in humans at high concentrations and is linked to other health effects such as skin damage and circulatory problems. Is any level of Arsenic in your drinking water acceptable?
Presence of Cryptosporidium and Giardia in our local drinking water. These are cysts and parasites that have mutated to become Chlorine resistant. Their current slippage rate is 5-10% in local testing. They love warm temperatures which makes our local water a great place to live.
Infants, some elderly, or immuno-compromised persons such as those undergoing chemotherapy for cancer; those who have undergone organ transplants; those who are undergoing treatment with steroids; and people with HIV/AIDS or other immune system disorders, can be particularly at risk from infections.
Other Contaminants that are present in our local water include:
- Microbial Contaminants, such as viruses and bacteria, which may come from sewage treatment plants, septic systems, agricultural livestock operations, and wildlife runoff into our water.
- Inorganic Contaminants, such as salts and metals, which can be naturally occurring or result from storm water runoff, industrial or domestic wastewater discharges, oil and gas production, mining, or farming.
- Pesticides and Herbicides, which may come from a variety of sources such as agriculture, urban storm water runoff, and residential uses.
- Organic Chemical Contaminants, including synthetic and volatile organic chemicals, which are by-products of industrial processes and petroleum
production, and can also come from gas stations, urban storm water runoff, and septic systems.
- Radioactive Contaminants, which can be naturally occurring or be the result of oil and gas production and mining activities.
- Chlorine and Chlorine/Ammonia Disinfection byproducts. With hotter temperatures and longer pipelines Chlorine is not lasting to disinfect water from the plant to home. Ammonia is being added, with this chemical mixture additional known carcinogens are in our water. These can be found by looking for Total Tri-Halomethane (TTHMS) and Halo Acetic Acids (HAAs) in water quality reports. Some subdivisions have local water companies treating a large well. These companies use excess Chlorine as they are not cost effective to switch to Chlorine/Ammonia. This means that most water entering your house is like pool water or devoid of disinfection. Testing is the only way to know.
Blanco Municipal Water needs a water softener, Catalytic Carbon and Reverse Osmosis for pure drinking/cooking water.
Please let us help you, get great water in your home or business.