The Best Water Softeners in Spring Branch!
If you have been living in Spring Branch, TX for a while, then you are probably no stranger to hard water. Whether you have had calcium build-ups in your plumbing and appliances or noticed it on your dishes after running the dishwasher, hard water can be a real pain to deal with. While it is not harmful to your health, the same can not be said for any fixtures in your home that use water. Over time the performance of these fixtures will dwindle due to calcium buildups from hard water. Fortunately, there is a way to deal with hard water and the issues it can cause. Just call Central Texas Water Softeners and have us install a water softener in your home in Spring Branch, TX!
Benefits of a Spring Branch Water Softener
A water softener for your home in Spring Branch, TX is a simple device that can be installed discreetly in your home. It will filter out a large amount of calcium and magnesium in your water supply, preventing any build-ups and blockages that they may cause. Additionally, those who suffer from eczema will be happy to know that soft water is great for all types of skin conditions, including dry skin. With a Spring Branch water softener, your entire family can enjoy having soft, pure water with zero harmful pollutants. For a ‘water softener near me’, search no further than Central Texas Water Softeners!
The Top Water Softener Company in Spring Branch
When it comes to your home or business, there’s only one place for reverse osmosis in Spring Branch, TX: Central Texas Water Softeners. We are experts in installing water softeners in homes and offices and are ready to provide you with top-quality products and customer service. Our team is passionate about bringing safe, clean, and tasty water to our Central Texas community. While we are working on installing your new water softener in your Spring Branch home or business, our team will be careful and respectful. Before you know it, you will have high-quality, clean, and pure water! Additional areas we serve are:
Your search for a ‘water softener near me’ ends here! If you’re in the Spring Branch area, contact us today to schedule your FREE water test.
Tired of water problems both from wells and the municipal providers, we promise to earn the title of Your Trusted Water Treatment Provider for Spring Branch.
Well Water Testing and Treatment:
Residents of Spring Branch and surrounding areas are aware of the inherent hardness in the local water. We have tested some wells that were over 157 grains of hardness (any over 3 is hard – over 10 is extremely hard). In addition to hardness, some wells have Iron, Manganese, Hydrogen Sulfide and most wells have some types of microbial life. This makes treating Spring Branch wells challenging.
We have done the testing, research and engineering and are very happy to let our neighbors know that we have the best solutions for all of Spring Branch’s well water problems. These solutions are substantially less expensive than any of the “competition’s” prices, better products and longer warranty.
It begins with being transparent about what are the problems with our water. Once that problems are determined, then an engineered solution can be provided. We have this solution. This includes the best water softeners, catalytic carbon tanks and Reverse Osmosis for Spring Branch Municipal water.
Important Health Information:
Our drinking water contains low levels of arsenic. Arsenic is a mineral known to cause cancer in humans at high concentrations and is linked to other health effects such as skin damage and circulatory problems. Is any level of Arsenic in your drinking water acceptable?
Presence of Cryptosporidium and Giardia in our local drinking water. These are cysts and parasites that have mutated to become Chlorine resistant. Their current slippage rate is 5-10% in local testing. They love warm temperatures which makes our local water a great place to live.
Infants, some elderly, or immuno-compromised persons such as those undergoing chemotherapy for cancer; those who have undergone organ transplants; those who are undergoing treatment with steroids; and people with HIV/AIDS or other immune system disorders, can be particularly at risk from infections.
Other Contaminants that are present in our local water include:
- Microbial Contaminants, such as viruses and bacteria, which may come from sewage treatment plants, septic systems, agricultural livestock operations, and wildlife runoff into our water.
- Inorganic Contaminants, such as salts and metals, which can be naturally occurring or result from storm water runoff, industrial or domestic wastewater discharges, oil and gas production, mining, or farming.
- Pesticides and Herbicides, which may come from a variety of sources such as agriculture, urban storm water runoff, and residential uses.
- Organic Chemical Contaminants, including synthetic and volatile organic chemicals, which are by-products of industrial processes and petroleum
production, and can also come from gas stations, urban storm water runoff, and septic systems.
- Radioactive Contaminants, which can be naturally occurring or be the result of oil and gas production and mining activities.
- Chlorine and Chlorine/Ammonia Disinfection byproducts. With hotter temperatures and longer pipelines Chlorine is not lasting to disinfect water from the plant to home. Ammonia is being added, with this chemical mixture additional known carcinogens are in our water. These can be found by looking for Total Tri-Halomethane (TTHMS) and Halo Acetic Acids (HAAs) in water quality reports. Some subdivisions have local water companies treating a large well. These companies use excess Chlorine as they are not cost effective to switch to Chlorine/Ammonia. This means that most water entering your house is like pool water or devoid of disinfection. Testing is the only way to know.
Canyon Lake Municipal Water needs a water softener, Catalytic Carbon and Reverse Osmosis for pure drinking/cooking water.
Looking for experts near you? Please let us help you, get great water in your home or business.