Engineered for residential and light commercial applications, including local wells, that have high hardness water supplies (typically 75 -150 gpg). The High-Efficiency Dual Pass (HEDP) Water Softener offers consistent, softer water by using a two-tank system to prevent hard water from slipping through the system. The first tank significantly reduces the water hardness and the second tank prevents slippage. The High-Efficiency Dual Pass (HEDP) Water Softener uses Upflow regeneration and Optimal precision brining to reduce annual salt and water usage/costs and is more cost effective than larger single tank systems.
High-Efficiency Dual Pass (HEDP) Water Softener
- High flow rates for larger homes.
- Upflow Regeneration with Optimal Precision Brining.
- High-efficiency performance and lowest possible salt usage.
- Adapted Learning Technology - learns your water needs.
- Automatic System Flush refreshes system during periods of non use.
- Soft Water Recharge performs quick regeneration.
- Soft Water Brine Tank Refill conserves capacity and keeps brine tank clean.
- Time saving quick connect features on bypass, drain line and powercord.
- Seven Year Control Valve Warranty.
- Lifetime Warranty on Tanks.
Hear Why Customers Love Us...
We had a wonderful experience with the installation of our soft water system. Pam answered all my questions and concerns about our septic system and was knowledgeable about the research on a sodium system vs. a potassium system. Derek was very professional in the installation of our water softener, whole home carbon system and reverse osmosis water purification system. The RO system turned out to be fortuitous as we don’t have to buy water during this COVID-19 epidemic. In addition, we use this water in our kitchen tower to grow our fresh produce. Thank You Central Texas Water Softener!
Water Experts Near You
- Canyon Lake
- Crab Apple
- Cypress Mill
- Dripping Springs
- Horseshoe Bay
- Marble Falls
- Morris Ranch
- New Braunfels
- Round Mountain
- San Marcos
- Spring Branch
- Willow City
HOW OUR FINANCING OPTION WORKS
We partnered with Wisetack to offer our customers fast and simple financing on purchases up to $25,000. Pay in easy monthly payments with financing rather than in full upfront. With Wisetack, you can select the payment plan that best fits your budget.
Fast and easy
The application takes about a minute to complete.
No credit impact
Checking your eligibility will not impact your credit score.
No hidden fees
There are no penalties, fees, or compounding interest.
All loans are subject to credit approval. Your terms may vary. Wisetack loans are issued by Hatch Bank.
See additional terms at wisetack.com/faqs.