Engineered for residential and light commercial applications, including local wells, that have high hardness water supplies (typically 75 -150 gpg). The High-Efficiency Dual Pass (HEDP) Water Softener offers consistent, softer water by using a two-tank system to prevent hard water from slipping through the system. The first tank significantly reduces the water hardness and the second tank prevents slippage. The High-Efficiency Dual Pass (HEDP) Water Softener uses Upflow regeneration and Optimal precision brining to reduce annual salt and water usage/costs and is more cost effective than larger single tank systems.
High-Efficiency Dual Pass (HEDP) Water Softener
- High flow rates for larger homes.
- Upflow Regeneration with Optimal Precision Brining.
- High-efficiency performance and lowest possible salt usage.
- Adapted Learning Technology - learns your water needs.
- Automatic System Flush refreshes system during periods of non use.
- Soft Water Recharge performs quick regeneration.
- Soft Water Brine Tank Refill conserves capacity and keeps brine tank clean.
- Time saving quick connect features on bypass, drain line and powercord.
- Seven Year Control Valve Warranty.
- Lifetime Warranty on Tanks.
Hear Why Customers Love Us...
We called Central Texas Water Softeners to add a Reverse Osmosis system to our house in New Braunfels and we are so happy. They were very knowledgeable about what we need to get the best drinking water in our house. They even got the RO setup to our commercial grade ice machine. We will be recommending to everyone looking for a water softener or a reverse osmosis system. Best in town!!
Jodi Z.New Braunfels Customer
Water Experts Near You
- Canyon Lake
- Crab Apple
- Cypress Mill
- Dripping Springs
- Horseshoe Bay
- Marble Falls
- Morris Ranch
- New Braunfels
- Round Mountain
- San Marcos
- Spring Branch
- Willow City
HOW OUR FINANCING OPTION WORKS
We partnered with Wisetack to offer our customers fast and simple financing on purchases up to $25,000. Pay in easy monthly payments with financing rather than in full upfront. With Wisetack, you can select the payment plan that best fits your budget.
Fast and easy
The application takes about a minute to complete.
No credit impact
Checking your eligibility will not impact your credit score.
No hidden fees
There are no penalties, fees, or compounding interest.